Monday, November 14, 2011

"When you come to the edge of all the light you know and are about to step into the darkness of the unknown, faith is knowing that one of two things will happen. There will be solid ground to stand on or you will be taught to fly."

I love this quotation...and very fitting as we leave tomorrow for Boston.  For those of you we talked to already -we will keep this updated with our news as we get it.  For those of you we didn't talk to yet, the story is below.

We will be arriving in Boston tomorrow night and have our fetal ECHO at 8 am Wed.  Then I have an appt with an OB, a perinatologist, an anesthesiologist and another full ultrasound.   The NP said in her email after I bugged her about times and locations "don't worry that you don't have appointments scheduled."  For her to think that that wouldn't drive me absolutely bonkers I must have shown some restraint in my correspondance thus far - a good accomplishment!  Tentatively the procedure will still be Thursday morning so we will keep you posted. 

In the meantime, prayers, prayers, prayers please!!

No comments:

Post a Comment